Saturday 24 January 2015

Naming Dilemma


Elizabeth or Kate, Bernice or Sue
We cannot decide, what will we do?
This cute little bundle must have a name
The indecision will turn us insane!

Kylie, Samantha, Julie or Jean
Lauren, Kathy, maybe Maxine
Gertrude or Sigrid, Lisa or Prue
Goodness! There must be one that will do.

Born on a Monday after much pain
Helen or Phoebe.  What about Jane?
Lyndal, Trudi, Margaret, Joan
We’ll even settle for Claudia (moan)

Mary, Lilly, Bronwyn, Faye
Do we have to make a decision today?
Megan, Jodie, Yvonne and Tammy
Now my hands are getting all clammy

Sophie, Nora, Sally, Nicole
I’m just digging myself into a hole
Vanessa, Edith, Bethany, Lenore
What you say there’s even more!

Andrea, Lois, Kim, Terri-Lee
Make it easy for poor simple me
I’ve done no work but I’m tired [yawn]
Debra, Cindy, Melanie, Dawn...

MDC
11/05/93

To all the young couples at Toowoomba Christian Fellowship who are enjoying the birth of their first daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment